Sage Meadows Medical Centre pharmacy has a fully equipped compounding room and trained compounding pharmacists to prepare customized doses and formulas to meet patient’s special needs. They combine the compounds for various ailments as per the prescription, which have unique requirements and are not available commercially. Our compounding medications include but are not limited to:
- Topical Medications (gel, cream, ointments) for a range of joint pains, muscle pain, inflammatory diseases like acne, eczema, psoriasis, hair loss, bacterial or fungal infections, plantar warts etc.
- Internal use liquids (solutions, suspensions)
- Rectal use suppositories and ointments for hemorrhoids, anal fistulae
- Capsules for oral and vaginal use (gelatin free capsules for vegetarians and vegans are also available)
- Mouthwashes for oral rinse
- Liquids for dental hygiene or bleeding gums
- Compounded hormones in the form of capsules, creams, gels for men and women
- Powders for internal and topical use
Our compounding services can be availed by you if you are anywhere in Calgary, Airdrie or Cochrane.