Warts are unwanted skin growths caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). They can grow anywhere on the body. Some common warts include:
- Common Warts that commonly occur on the hands
- Plantar Warts that sprout on the feet, leading to discomfort and pain while walking
- Flat Warts & facial warts that appear as brown bumps on the face
- Subungual & Periungual warts that usually form under the nails
- Body Warts that can occur anywhere on the body
Every wart requires a unique or combinational approach to permanently remove them aesthetically. At Sage Meadows Medical Centre, we use medications or cryosurgery to remove the warts based on the requirements, wart type and its location.